PowerHouse Consulting Group Co., Ltd. prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify PowerHouse Consulting Co., Ltd. of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure.
PowerHouse Consulting Co., Ltd. will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this Site’s Designated Agent who is:
PowerHouse Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Unit A, 26th Floor, 127 Gaysorn Tower, Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.